Thursday, September 14, 2017

C.C. Designs: Swiss Pixie Heidi with Headband

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back featuring another cutie from the C.C. Designs September Release called Swiss Pixie Heidi with Headband. I think she's really versatile and can be used for all sorts of occasions!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Shoes: E42, E43, E44
White: C3, N0, Colorless Blender
 
I decided to create a scene card....reminds me of our trip to Switzerland over the summer. Man, I miss it!! I seriously could move there! I used another one of the new Creative Basic dies! C.C. Designs is bringing back dies to the store, and on this card I used the Cloudy Days and Waves Dies to make the cloud border. The other dies are from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: