Sunday, June 18, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: DREAMERLAND CRAFTS

Happy Sunday everyone! Before I get to my card, I just wanted to let you know that we will be playing games on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook Page today at 4pm CST for a chance at winning some awesome FREE Product!! Come join us for some FUN!


 Today, I'm featuring a stamp from Dreamerland Crafts called Can't Say Enough. I picked this stamp because it's FATHER'S DAY, and this image reminds me of myself and hubby! There really are not enough words to say how good of a father my hubby is. He truly LOVES his family and does anything and everything for us. I appreciate all the hard work he puts in to make our lives better each and every day. He is truly a blessing not only in our lives, but to all the people he comes across. I really am a lucky and blessed woman to have this man by my side. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY HONEY!! <3 div="">
 
 I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die Set to cut the banner for the awesome sentiment. The shape of the card was made using LDRS Creative Allifair Build A Card Die Set
 
Don't forget about our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! Please use products from the 7 Kids Store on your uploaded projects.
 
Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Madonaldo said...

Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
Fibroid
High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
Infection, regular body pains
Blockage from the fallopian Tube
Cyst from the ovaries
Unpleasant smell from the virginal
Irregular menstruation
Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
Infertility for easy Conception.......
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
Get your ex back
Happiness in relationship
Command respect in the society
Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
Impotent solution
Obesity solution
Romanticism solutions
Cancer of the blood
Parkinson disease
General consultation
Those are the things he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..