Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Greeting Farm: BEST DAY EVER!

Happy Wednesday everyone! If you are looking for my 7 KIDS BLOG HOP Post, keep scrolling to the next post. :)

On the 15th, The Greeting Farm introduced 3 new stamps in the Store. These sets are available for purchase now. Don't forget there is a current Blog Hop going on until Thursday, where 1 person will win all 3 sets!! Head over HERE to participate in the Blog Hop!

Today I'm showcasing Best Day Ever and its coordinating die:

  
I decided to create a theme park scene card to showcase these kiddos having fun! I got this frame from a digital paper file on Etsy called THEME PARK. The decorative swirly paper was in my stash. The sentiments were stamped on Memory Box Cloud dies. Pretty easy card, but I think it turned out super CUTE!


To see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters, head over to The Greeting Farm Blog. We'll be back tomorrow to feature NEED COFFEE.
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: