Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Greeting Farm: BABY LAUNDRY!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Yesterday, The Greeting Farm introduced 3 new stamps in the Store. These sets are available for purchase now. Don't forget there is a current Blog Hop going on until Thursday, where 1 person will win all 3 sets!! Head over HERE to participate in the Blog Hop!

Today I'm showcasing Baby Laundry and its coordinating die:
 
I decided to create a CAS scene card to showcase these adorable baby outfits......aaaaaaaahhhh.....this set is giving me baby fever, haha!! Here's a close up of these CUTE clothes. I stamped them on various patterned papers and then used the coordinating die cuts to cut them out. On some I used a gel pen to color in the collars or pockets. See.....easy peasy no Copic coloring card!! Anyone can do this!


That Clothes Line Die is from Little Miss Muffet. The cloud paper was in my stash. The hill was made using Poppy Stamps Stitched Landscape Die.


To see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters, head over to The Greeting Farm Blog. We'll be back tomorrow to feature BEST DAY EVER.

Hugs,
Rosie


No comments: