Thursday, May 11, 2017

LDRS Creative: Inpspired Edge LOVE and FAITH

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm sharing 4 bookmarks I made using two of the new LDRS Creative Inspired Edge Stamps. These stamps can be used for more than just Bible Journaling. As you can see, they make the perfect bookmarks! 
 
My first set of bookmarks are for the women. I used Inspired Edge LOVE Stamps and paper from Polkadoodles Eleganza 6x6 Paper Pad. One was stamped in black ink and parts colored in with a gold marker. The second one was embossed in gold with parts colored in with a gold marker. I used the FanTABulous Die Set to make the decorative edge at the top of the bookmark which allowed space for me to punch a hole for the trim. 
 
 
 My second set of bookmarks are for the men. I used Inspired Edge FAITH Stamps and paper from TLC Inspired Splendid Azure 6x6 Paper Pad. One was stamped in black ink and parts colored in with gel pens. The second one was embossed in gold with parts also colored in with some gel pens. I used the FanTABulous Die Set to make the decorative edge at the top of the bookmark which allowed space for me to punch a hole for the trim. 
 
 
 There are lots of new products in the LDRS Creative Store. The selection has definitely grown so you should take a look and grab all of your favorites! You're going to love them! 
 
Hugs, Rosie

No comments: