Wednesday, January 11, 2017

LDRS Creative: LOVE THAT DRESS Altered Frame

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today sharing one of my favorite projects using this gorgeous stamp from All Dressed Up called Love That Dress. She's stamped on Cryogen White Cardstock, and colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E51, E11, E13, E15
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Blue: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I LOVE altering these cheap, square wood frames from Walmart. They really make awesome gifts! I found this gorgeous decorative digital paper on Etsy. I then cut 2x2 squares and 1.25x2 rectangles from the paper to go around the frame. My old corner rounder came in the handy for the corner squares. I then run my paper through my Xyron Sticker Maker so I get them all covered in adhesive in one swipe, haha! EASY PEASY!


I used the Dotted Wings Die Set for the butterflies on the corner squares. The blue flowers were made using a die in the Fancy Squares and Little Things Die Set.The awesome sentiment is from one of my favorite sets called Uptown Sayings. I added elements from the Love That Dress Stamp Set around the sentiment to spruce it up. And of course, you can't be fabulous without some pearls!


I hope you get a chance to make your own altered frame using the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: