Thursday, January 19, 2017

LDRS Creative: 2017 CHA SNEAK PEAK!

 
Welcome to Day 2 of the 2017 CHA Sneak Peek! LDRS Creative is excited to announce they will be releasing over 60 NEW PRODUCTS this year! Over the next few days make sure to visit the LDRS Creative Blog for a peek at what's coming your way! There are 4 more days of awesome NEW and innovative products coming your way that we know you will love!
 
My card today features these adorable elephants from the new Go Wild Stamp Set. They are so stinking CUTE!! Fun, right?!!
 
Copics:
C1, C3, C5, E71
R81, R83
BG10, BG72, BG75
 
I decided to make an easel card to show off a few of the elephants in this set, along with the sentiment. The square around the elephants was made using the Fancy Squares and Little Things Die Set. I also used the Gilded Oval Labels Die Set around the sentiment. My digital papers were from Etsy. My ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 

I'm telling you this CHA Release is AMAZING!! There are Elephants, Pigs, and some gorgeous ADU Girls! Be sure to check each preview day on the LDRS Creative Blog to see more inspiration!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: