Monday, December 12, 2016

LDRS Creative: Chill

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! Today, I'm sharing my latest card for LDRS Creative using this gorgeous stamp called Dollhouse Chill. She's colored with Copic Markers. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: E71, E74
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
I decided to create a wintry scene this time around. I used the Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders to cut out the water and snow slope. The trees and clouds were made using dies from the North Woods Clear Stamps & Dies Set. The sign is from the North Pole Clear Stamps & Dies Set. The sentiment is from the Wishing You Sentiment Set
 
 Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: