Thursday, December 15, 2016

I Am Roses DECEMBER Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

 
The theme for the next month is:

ANYTHING GOES!!
Here are the Details/Rules
 
  •  Contest runs DECEMBER 15th - JANUARY 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “DEC IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
  I'm in a pink mood lately if you couldn't tell, haha! So today's card features more pink! I used this digital stamp from Make it Crafty called Fairy Star. Isn't she gorgeous?! She's printed on X-press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02
Eyes/Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Hair: Black, C7, BG13, BG18
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15
Star Dust Stickles
 
These are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 I used papers from my stash. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs. The corner die is Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish.

Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until JANUARY 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: