Monday, December 26, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Frosty Fairy Friends

Happy Monday everyone! Wowzers, yesterday was a blur! Actually this last couple of months have been a blur, haha! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm back today to share my latest card for you using products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store. But before I get to that, I wanted to remind you that you still have a couple more weeks to join in our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Remember, you can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store! 
 
My card features a stamp from Lawn Fawn called Frosty Fairy Friends!! I LOVE this set, and it's perfect for so many occasions! I stamped these fairies on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics.
 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E11
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Wings: BG10
Green Dots: YG25, G46
Background: Blue Chalk, Gold Gen Pen
 
The pink floral border around my image was made using the Find It Trading Seasonal Flowers Frame Die. I added white pearls in the flower centers. Next, I added the Find It Trading Seasonal Flowers Border Die to the top of my card. The "be merry" words are from Lawn Fawn. The paper, ribbon, and flowers were from my stash.
 
 
Now, be sure to link up your cards so you have a chance at winning the $20 Gift Certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store.
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends! 
Rosie

No comments: