Monday, December 12, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Docrafts Santoro Gorjuss HEARTFELT

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that you still have 1 more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the Challenge Blog. Just link up your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! You can use any stamp you have...easy peasy!

Today's card features Docrafts Santoro Gorjuss Heartfelt Stamp. I love the entire line of Gorjuss Girls and this one is soooo adorable! She's stamped on Copic X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copic Markers.
 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Copic Spica Clear Glitter Marker
 
I used some papers from my stash. That awesome heart die at the top of my card is called Joy Crafts Heart Border. I finished off my card with some white pearls in the corners.
 
 
 Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection. 
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: