Monday, December 5, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Christmas Packages!

Happy Monday everyone! Before I get to my card for 7 Kids College Fund, I wanted to remind you that you still have 8 days to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the Challenge Blog. Just link up your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! You can use ANY stamp you have (it doesn't have to be one that is carried in the store)...easy peasy!

I decided to do another card without coloring. This one focuses on wet embossing. I forgot how much I love the look of embossed cards, especially gold! As I was doing some organizing I found some of my old embossing powders. This stamp from Avery Elle called Christmas Packages was the perfect stamp for embossing. After I heat-set the powder, I added gold stickles to the outside edge. 

I used some papers from my stash. That awesome red frame around my embossed image is called LDRS Creative Majestic Frame Die Set. I finished off my card with a gold bow and some gold pearls.
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Avery Elle Christmas Packages Clear Stamps
LDRS Creative Majestic Frame Die Set

Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: