Wednesday, December 14, 2016

7 Kids College Fund Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new monthly challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog
 
The theme is: ANYTHING GOES!! 
 
My card features a stamp from one of my favorite stamp companies called Docrafts Gorjuss Pulling On Your Heart Strings Mini Stamp. I stamped her on X-press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Tiny Hearts: R39
 
The awesome hearts along the top and side of the card were made using the Joy Crafts Heart Border Die. The gorgeous dragonfly was made using the LDRS Creative Key Tailed Dragonfly Die Set. To finish it off I added some pearls in the corners. The paper, ribbon, and flowers were from my stash.
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Now head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to play along with us so you can win a $20 Gift Certificate to the store. 
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: