Thursday, August 11, 2016

C.C. Designs~Monster Mash!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share the details on the card I made for the C.C. Designs Newsletter that just went out to your inboxes! If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, I suggest you head over and add your email. It's the best way to stay informed on any sales coming your way!! To join, head over to the C.C. Designs Store and scroll to the bottom. On the bottom right is the area to subscribe.

Today, I'm working with one of the stamps from the Roberto's Rascals Monster Mash Clear Stamp Set along with the new Layering Tags Die. The Monster Mash set also has coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand-cut your image out.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E04
Hair: G28, G09, YG06
Heart: YG06, YG25, YG67
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Purple: V12, V15,V17, BV08
Broom: Y15, YR21, YR23, E42, E43, E44

I used some dps from Webster's Pages Once Upon a Halloween 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. I used the new Layering Tags Die to make my background behind the witch. I cut one panel in black and another panel in white. Then I used the Circles Die to cut a partial circle from the white cardstock to make my moon. The ribbon and rhinestones in the corners are from my stash.


I'm loving all of the new Halloween stamps and dies and I know you will love them too! Head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these cuties!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: