Friday, July 29, 2016

The Greeting Farm: Pop Out Xmas

TGIF everyone! I'm back today to share another card for The Greeting Farm featuring POP OUT XMAS, a new stamp set that was released last week! All of these new Christmas stamp sets have coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand-cut the images out. 
 
I stamped them on Cryogen White Cardstock, and colored them with Copics. 
 
Copics: 
Snowman & Stocking: YR07, R27, R59, YG06, YG25, YG67
Santa & Box: R27, Black, YG67, Gold Gel Pen
Reindeer & Stocking: E42, E43, E44, E47, R27, YG67
 
The sentiment on my card is from the the same Pop Out Xmas set. My papers, ribbon, and pearls came from my stash. I'm loving these pop-outs and can't wait to make some additional projects with them!!
 
 
Be sure to head over to the TGF Store to grab all your Christmas goodies so you can get started on those cards! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

1 comment:

PashaCou said...

What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,