Monday, July 11, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~Fairy Friends from Lawn Fawn

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. But before I get to that I wanted to remind you that you still have 1 more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Just remember to qualify for the Top 3 and Gift Certificate drawing, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.
 
My card features these cute, adorable fairies from the Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends Stamp Set. I LOVE this set!! It comes with so many awesome elements to create the most amazing fairy scene!! I stamped my images on Cryogen White Cardstock. It has a little shimmer in the actual paper and it blends smoothly with Copics. 
 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E11, E21
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67 
 
I kept this card pretty clean and simple so the fairy scene would stand out. The gorgeous floral paper is from Penny Black Golden Moment 6x6 Paper Pad. The green/white polka dot paper is from C.C. Designs Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles to cut out the scene. 
 
 
Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Have a great rest of the week my friends! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: