Monday, June 13, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~Simple Gorjuss OOPS A DAISY!

For my 7 Kids College Fund card today, I used this adorable stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss OOPS A DAISY. You guys know my love for anything Gorjuss and this one is so stinkin' adorable!! I tried out some new paper thanks to my friend Colleen called CRYOGEN White.....it is AMAZING!! It has some sparkle to it and it blends beautifully! Thank you so much Colleen!! I'm in love with it and ordered more!! She's stamped on Cryogen White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. 

 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Yellow: Y15

The beautiful paper is from Penny Black Golden Moment 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from Penny Black From The Heart Stamp Set. I cut the pink mat behind the sentiment with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Die. The ribbon is from Walmart.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Don't forget there are still a couple more days to enter our current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Have a great rest of the week my friends! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I don't think I've seen this Gorjuss stamp before. But she sure is a cutie. Beautiful card.
Hugs! xx