Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Greeting Farm~EGGSTRA SPECIAL!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Last week, there was a new release in The Greeting Farm Store, and this week Joni, Claudette and I are showcasing these new stamps on The Greeting Farm Blog. Today we are working with this adorable set called EGGSTRA SPECIAL! It's so stinkin' CUTE!! This set also has a coordinating die available for purchase so you don't have to cut anything out by hand.
 
Eggstra Special - Clear

Eggstra Special - Die Cuts

I stamped the images on X-Press It Blending Card and colored these cuties with Copics.
 
Copics:
Chicks: Y15, YR20, YR23, YR24, YR04
Bunny: E42, E43, E44, R20, Liquid Applique (for tail)
Egg: BG10, BG13, BG15, V12, V15, V17
Carrot: YR02, YR04, YR09, YG23, YG25, YG67
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67

I used some decorative paper from my stash. I cut the grass from green cardstock for the background grass and then used green foam for the foreground grass. I raised the green foam on a strip of foam tape for added dimension. The pink ribbon is from Walmart and the pearls were from my stash. The sentiment is part of the Eggstra Special Set.
 
 Now head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up your January Release stamps! I'll be back again tomorrow with another project featuring Dollie With Letter. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: