Wednesday, December 16, 2015

C.C. Designs Miss Claus

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest C.C. Designs card. I used this super adorable image called Roberto's Rascals Miss Claus! I LOVE her and of course she's perfect for those last minute Christmas cards! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.

2015-12-17 Miss Claus (closeup)
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: G14, G24, YG67, G28
Gold: Y21, YR20, YR23
White Liquid Applique

The paper is from C.C. Designs Merry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Big Scalloped Squares Die to cut out the main shape of the card and used Squares #1 Die to cut out my patterned paper. The ovals behind my image are called Ovals #1 Die and Scalloped Ovals Die. The "Merry Christmas" is from Make A Card #10 Christmas Die.

 Now head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! And be sure to share your creations on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page! We would love to ooooh and aaaah over your cards!! :)

Have an awesome Thursday!
Rosie

No comments: