Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Greeting Farm PREVIEW of SSSC #16 SO HIP!

preview

Happy Tuesday everyone! If you saw Friday's post on The Greeting Farm Blog then you got a small glimpse of two of the Super Secret Stamp Club Stamps that will be hitting The Greeting Farm Store on Thursday, October 15th. And let me tell you they are sooooo amazing as always!!

What is the Super Secret Stamp Club?? Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. PLUS members will get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to general public at the exclusive edition retail price of $12. Secret stamp will ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders which will ship all 3 stamps at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for.

Today, I'm showcasing this stylish girl called SO HIP! She’s Stamp #16 in the SSSC series. Those of us who signed up for SSSC received her a few months ago, but on Thursday, October 15th she will be available in the store to purchase for $12.

 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E13
Hair: C7, RV09, RV02
Black: C3, C5, C7
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Star Dust Stickles

I used some dps from one of my fave paper pads called Pink Paisley Pen Pal 12x12 Paper Pad. I bought it at Michaels a while back and now I wish I would have bought 3 of them!! I cut the ovals out using C.C. Designs Cutters Oval #1 and Scalloped Ovals Dies. The bling was in my stash.


Do you see that awesome sentiment? It's also from The Greeting Farm!! A few months ago The Greeting Farm came out with a bunch of cute SENTIMENTS that also have coordinating word dies. I LOVED them so much that I bought them all!! I used the Sparkle and Shine Clear Stamp Set for the words "LOVE YOUR" and the coordinating Sparkle and Shine Dies


Be sure to stop by tomorrow because we’ll be showcasing another fabulous SSSC Stamp, and both will be in the store on Thursday.

Have an awesome Tuesday!
Rosie

No comments: