Thursday, October 29, 2015

C.C. Designs Praying Twila


C.C. Designs had an amazing October Release with some of the cutest Holiday stamps ever! I LOVE them all and one of my faves is this stamp from the Roberto's Rascals line called Praying Twila so I had to color her up! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Gold: Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Marker

The awesome sentiment is from C.C. Designs Merry Sentiments Set, which was also released in October. The paper was from my stash, but I used the C.C. Designs Angel Background Stamp to stamp the music sheet on the decorative paper behind the sentiment.

Now head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all the goodies from this release! And be sure to share your creations on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page! We would love to ooooh and aaaah over your cards!! :)

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie :)

No comments: