Saturday, September 12, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~Spread A Smile of Joy!


Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. I've had a busy week so I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep sometime today! :)
 
I've started making Christmas cards, and today I used this super adorable stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called CandiBean Spread A Smile of Joy. I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18 
Black: C5, C7, Black
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Carrot: YR02, YR04, YR09, YG25, YG67, G28

 On my card, I also used the gorgeous Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die and the Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die. The dps are from an older Recollections 12x12 paper pad. The flowers are from I  Am Roses. That cute sentiment is from Little Darlings Friendship Sentiments
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then be sure to head over to the LDRS Inspiration Blog. And don't forget to join us for lots of fun over on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great day!
Rosie :)

No comments: