Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I Am Roses + MiC Fairy Bauble

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I'm back today to share my latest creation using these amazing and gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!! You know I love flowers!! I also love pairing these beautiful flowers with Make it Crafty Digital Stamps....they are an awesome duo!! Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the IAR Challenge Blog!! As long as you have at least 2 IAR products on your card you can link it up! :)

For my card today I used this adorable image called Fairy Bauble. She's so stinkin' CUTE!! I printed the image on Neenah Cardstock and colored it with Copics. I decided to do something different and colored my image Black and White to go with these vintage Christmas papers from my stash.
 
Copics:
Skin/Eyes: N0, N2, C3, C5
Hair/Wings/Bow/Bauble: C3, C5, C7, Black
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

The vintage Christmas dps are from different companies. I picked up that green burlap ribbon from Walmart. These are the awesome flowers I used from I Am Roses

R60-79 Christmas Paper Flowers 
 Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog!! You have until OCTOBER 8th to enter our "ANYTHING GOES" Challenge!! Just be sure to use two IAR products on your card. I can't wait to see what you make! 

Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: