Monday, September 21, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant Love Quotes

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 


Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :) 
 
Some of my favorite stamps are from Mama Elephant, and this adorable set called LOVE QUOTES is simply amazing!! I love anything lovey-dovey and this set captures that perfectly! I stamped them on X-Press It Blending card and colored them with Copics. This stamp set also has a coordinating die set available for purchase so you don't have to fussy cut the birds or quote box that comes in the set. The sentiment that is stamped on the doily is also from Love Quotes.

Copics:
C5, C7, Black, YR09, N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some amazing dps from Carta Bella Words of Love 6x6 Paper Pad. The hearts around the sentiment are from a new die set coming to the 7 Kids Store soon. It's C.C. Designs Make A Card #9 Autumn Die Set and it's currently on preorder in the store. Peeking out from the bottom of the ribbon is a scallop border made with Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border Dies. The rest of the items on my card came from my stash.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:  





Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) 


Hugs,


Rosie

No comments: