Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Greeting Farm~ALWAYS A PARTY!


Yesterday, The Greeting Farm released 3 new stamps in STORE!! Two of the stamp sets have coordinating dies also available for purchase. There is currently a NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP happening on the TGF Blog so be sure to head over and hop along because 1 lucky winner will win the entire new release!!

  Today, I'm showcasing this adorable set called ALWAYS A PARTY! I mean who doesn’t love a great party, and these cute bears are bringing all the fun! This is one of the stamp sets that has a coordinating die available for purchase so you don’t have to fussy cut the bears, balloons and hats….easy peasy!

I cut and stamped the bears on kraft paper and used chalk to shade around the bears. The clothes are colored in using Prismacolor Pencils.
 

I decided to make an easel card using By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Half Circle and By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Circles. Here is what the card looks like when it's closed flat. My dps are from Echo Park Birthday Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad. The balloons on the left are part of the Always a Party Die Cuts. The paper flowers are from I Am Roses.


Here's the card folded into the easel card. The sentiment is part of this stamp set. I used By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Flags Two to cut it out.

Remember, this set, Always a Party, is NOW available in The Greeting Farm Store. And don't forget about our New Release Blog Hop on the TGF Blog!!

Have a great Thursday! I'll be back tomorrow to showcase Starfish Anya.

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Scrapandome said...

They are beautiful bears
I love their outfits
Hugs from Venezuela