Friday, May 22, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Candy Floss Crew EBONY

Happy Friday everyone!! Today, I'm showcasing Candy Floss Crew Ebony from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I LOVE the entire line of Candy Floss Crew stamps! They are so awesome and adorable!

Since Memorial Day is coming up, I decided to go with a patriotic card to say THANK YOU to all those who have served and continue to serve in our armed forces. My dad was a 1st Sergeant in the Army. He passed away several years ago and I miss him tremendously! Here's to you DAD!

Candy Floss Crew Ebony is printed on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I am at my friend Renate's house in California and we've been spending time in the evenings crafting. This card is a collaborative effort! I LOVE that she's into card-making too and can help me!! LOVE her bunches!! :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, E15
Hair: E44, E79, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Blue: B14, B41, B45

The decorative papers are from an old DCWV The Stack 6 12x12 paper pad. The stars were cut out using a My Favorite Things die. The ribbon is from Renate's stash. We used a sketch from IspySketches (ISSC44) for inspiration.

 LMMS just started a new ANYTHING GOES challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog so you still have 11 days to enter your creations. I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps and dies!


 

 If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page

 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw what a brilliant card Rosie! Love your colouring. hugs! Mojca