Saturday, April 18, 2015

Crafter's Companion Bebunny Love-Hearts

Crafter's Companion
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend so far! We are visiting family this weekend. My niece is in a pageant tonight! Hoping she wins! :)
  Today I'm showcasing this adorable bunny from Crafter's Companion USA called Bebunni Love-Hearts. He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 Spectrum Noir:
Bunny: IG2, IG3, IG5
Ears: CR3, CR5
Red: DR4, DR5, DR6, DR7
I used some dps from Carta Bella Words of Love 6x6 Paper pad. The sentiment is from the same stamp set....Bebuuny Love-Hearts. The ribbon, flowers, and heart stickers are from my stash.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mary R. said...

wow honey your card is bright and beautifuland I love that red you used it really stands out for sure I hope she wins!!!
MaryR