Friday, March 20, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamp~Spencer Loves Cake!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone! Hope you had an awesome week so far! This week was a rough one for us with some unexpected news of changes to the hubby's job. We could definitely use lots of prayer on this huge upcoming change. I don't handle change very well and this one is a big one. I know we'll get through it as a family, but it's going to be a challenge in the beginning.

Today I decided to make a boy birthday card. I've been making lots of girly cards lately that I needed to change things up a bit. Plus I wanted to used this super cute bear called Spencer Loves Cake! Isn't he the cutest thing ever?! He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Bear: EB3, GB10, GB9, GB8
Eye area: EB2, GB8, GB9
Ears: FS6, FS7, FS8
Blue: TB3, TB4, TB5, TB6
Orange: OR2, OR3, CR11
Cupcake: EB3, EB5, EB7/CG3, CG4, DG3/DR3/
CT1, CT4, GB4, GB6/FL2, GB6, CT4

I decided to try my hand at a CAS style of card....that means Clean and Simple. These are hard for me because I want to keep adding stuff, haha! I used the Crafter's Companion 6x6 Petite Dot Embossing Folder for the white cardstock panel. The "celebrate" sentiment is from Make It Crafty Doodle Celebrate Wood Chipboard set. I used a blue sharpie to color the sentiment. I kept wanting to add something in the corners or some ribbon, but I stuck to my guns, haha!

Don't forget, you still have 4 more days to enter our ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog. I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! There are lots of new goodies in the store!! 
 
If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie,
I love your card! The crisp white really lets the great colors of the image shine!
Hugs
Sandra

Mojca said...

Waw this is such a lovely card Rosie.Hugs! Mojca