Sunday, March 29, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~Dollhouse It's a Celebration!

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back to share my card featuring this cute and adorable girl from the Dollhouse Premiere Collection called It's A Celebration. I stamped her on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with a combo of Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics.
 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3
Eyes: EB3, TN5
Lips: DR6, FS6
Green: LG3, LG5, JG6
Orange: OR2, CR10, IG5
Yellow: CT1, GB4, GB7
Red: CR9, CR11, DR7
Hair (Copics): E44, E47, E49
Blue Sky: BT1
 
Do you see the cute corner die? Well it's not really a corner die. I took the small dewdrop circle die from the Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die and cut it into 4 pieces and then used it as a corner die. :). Then below the ribbon I used the Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die. I'm loving these dies from Little Darlings!! They are awesome!! The dps are from Amy Tangerine. The flowers are from I Am Roses. The pearls, butterfly and ribbon were in my stash.
 
 Be sure to head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog!
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Rosie :)

No comments: