Saturday, March 28, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Party Paws-Love From Bamboo

Crafter's Companion
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a Crafter's Companion USA card using one of my fave panda bear stamps called Party Paws-Love From Bamboo. He's one of the first panda bear stamps I bought and I still LOVE him to this day!
 
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Panda: IG5, IG7, IG9/IG1, IG2, Blender
Heart: BP2, BP3, BP4, BP7
 
The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion Bebunny Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set. Those gorgeous butterflies are Crafter's Companion Die'sire Beautiful Butterflies. The dps are from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad. The flowers and ribbon were in my stash.
 
Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters and to see some of the new product coming to the store! There's so much to see! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: