Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm in love with I AM ROSES!

 
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope those of you in the U.S. are surviving the cold weather and winter storms. We had ice on Monday and Tuesday in Texas and then yesterday it decided to snow. We RARELY ever get snow!! However, it all melted by the afternoon...that's the crazy part of living in Texas. You can literally have all 4 season of the year in one week, haha!

I'm back today to share my latest card using an image from The Greeting Farm and lots of amazing, gorgeous paper flowers from a company called I AM ROSES! These flowers rock my world....I LOVE them so much!! Believe me, you won't be disappointed if you order them!

We also have an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog HERE. I hope to see you playing along with us!

This cute girl is called Amor Anya and she's from The Greeting Farm. I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Tan: E41, E42, E43
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57

My dps are from American Crafts. The heart border die is from Joy Crafts. The "love" sentiment is a diecut from My Favorite Things. I used pink ribbon from Walmart and tied a bow with my Bow Easy tool...makes perfect bows every time! The white doily was in my stash.

Here's the list of the beautiful flowers I used from the I AM ROSES Store:

 Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog!! You have until MARCH 8th, so if you place an order soon in the IAR STORE you could get your flowers before this challenge ends!! I can't wait to see what you make!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Well, you sure can't complain about the weather not being "interesting" in Texas. ;)
Your card is very beautiful. I can see why you like these flowers so much - they are fab! I like the cute Anya too. :) All of the elements are beautifully put together. Great card!
Hugs! xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute card!!! I probably need some flowers from them!!!