Monday, December 15, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Go on and Celebrate with Mama Elephant!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share the details on this new card I made using some awesome Mama Elephant stamps and dies! Don't forget, you still have time to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 
 
Yesterday was my birthday so I decided to take a break from Christmas cards and make a fun birthday card. I absolutely LOVE penguins so this cute and adorable Arctic Penguins Stamp Set from Mama Elephant just had to be mine, haha!! I'm loving the stamps and coordinating die cut sets from Mama Elephant and this one is probably one of my faves! You can see the entire list of products and links below. :)
 
My decorative papers are from Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Make a Wish Clear Stamp Set. I cut the sentiment out using some fabulous dies called By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Circles. 
 
That awesome glitter around the sentiment is Stampendous Fushia Crushed Glass Glitter. To make the card even more sparkly, I took my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker and brushed it over the black cardstock and the letters in the sentiment.