Friday, November 7, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Polka Dot Pals Tenn

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
TGIF everyone! I hope you had a great week so far! We had no TV week as part of a challenge from Isaiah's school. It went a lot better than I thought and I learned a bunch of card games. It's definitely something we need to do more of as a family. I even liked the quietness of not having the TV on!
 
I finally had some time today to make a card with this newly released image called Polka Dot Pals Tenn. He's definitely a cutie!! I printed him on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
 
I used some awesome dies designed by my friend Rhea called By DIEzyne Stitched Circles Dies and Half Circle Dies. These dies are fabulous and are my new fave!! They are available HERE. The paper bow was made using C.C.Designs Cutters Ribbon Die. The awesome digital papers are from the fabulous MicheleRDesigns Kool Dude 6x6 paper pack


The sentiment is from a Unity stamp set called Reach for the Stars. The Dream die cut is from Little Yellow Bicycle. 
Don't forget LMMS is having a HUGE SALE!! Be sure to head over to the LMMS STORE and snatch up lots of stamps at amazing prices!! Also come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

He looks awesome, especially his hair. Fab papers. Yup, totally loving this card. X