Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Fancy Sunbonnet Thanksgiving!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
TGIF everyone! I hope you had a great week so far! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!! How in the world did that happen?! I thought I still had a couple more weeks...geez louise!! I've got so much to do in such little bit of time.

Yesterday started a new challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is CLEAN and SIMPLE (CAS). I struggle with CAS cards, but I kind of like how this one turned out. :)

Since Thanksgiving is almost here I decided to use FANCY SUNBONNET THANKSGIVING. I stamped her directly to the kraft cardstock and used colored pencils for my coloring. I definitely need a lot more practice. It looks like I took some crayons and just colored her in. I applaud those of you who use pencils and get all the shading in....man my attempt needs a lot of work!! I also realize I might need some more pencils so I can practice more. :)


The "thanks" word die is from Paper Smooches. I hand wrote the word "give". The ribbon was from my stash. I always get asked how do I make my bows. I use a thin, plastic tool called a BOW EASY. It's super easy to use and makes my bows perfect. :)

Now be sure to link up your CAS creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw she looks great! so pretty! hugs! Mojca

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think this looks great and I like the ribbon mirrors the colours from the image x