Monday, November 24, 2014

C.C. Designs~Swiss Pixie Birgitta's Snow Heart

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card using this adorable cutie called Swiss Pixie Birgitta's Snow Heart from C.C. Designs...isn't she a cutie?!!

She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copics. Her snow heart reminded me of the huge gingerbread cookies we used to buy in Germany at the Christmas Markets. I miss Germany a lot especially around Christmas time! It's amazing there during the holidays!

2014-11-24 Birgitta's Snow Heart (closeup)
COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: G21, G24, G28
Heart: E13, E15, E25
Boots: E43, E44, E47, C7, C5

For my card I used these awesome dies from By DIEzyne called Half Circle Dies and Stitched Circles Dies. They make easel cards so easy and simple and take all the guess work out of it! I LOVE them!!
To made the wreath I used the C.C. Designs Cutters Wreath Die. My dps are from Authentique Believe 6x6 paper pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


2014-11-24 Birgitta's Snow Heart (side view)

Thanks for stopping by today and have an awesome week!
Hugs!
Rosie :)


1 comment:

cebelica said...

Yup, she definitely is a cutie. And you coloured her beautifully! Wonderful holiday card! :) Hugs! xx