Monday, October 20, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Penny Black Cake & Wishes

Happy Monday everyone! Before I get to my latest card for the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog, I wanted to remind you that you have a couple more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes! 

My card today showcases this cute, adorable girl from Penny Black's Cake & Wishes Clear Stamp Set!! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored her with Copics. I also added lots of glitter to her dress and bow using my new favorite...Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
 
The adorable dps are from Simple Stories VINTAGE BLISS 6x6 Paper Pad. I LOVE this paper pad...it's gorgeous!! The awesome Happy Birthday die is from Memory Box. The doily is from BoBunny. I used a sentiment from Penny Black's From The Heart Acrylic stamp set.

Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. Be sure to check out the "ADDED THIS WEEK" section of the store to see what has recently arrived! There are lots of goodies arriving daily!!
Have a great week! Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I keep wondering what that girl has in the gift box she's carrying. It's soooo big so must be something special. :D
This is a very beautiful card. I really like how you placed the sentiment in the middle of the doily.
Hugs! xx