Monday, August 25, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss The White Rabbit

Happy Monday everyone! Well, school starts today so it's back to getting up early for me and my little guy. We are not morning people!! I'm just warning you all right now. I will probably be going back to bed once I drop him off at school. This is the worst part of going back the school...the early mornings...UGH!
 
Today, I'm sharing my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss The White Rabbit Cling Stamp. I thinks she's absolutely beautiful and was so much fun to color up! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E35
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29
Tan: E42, E43, E44
Black: C3, C5, C7
Gold: YR21, YR23, YR24
I used decorative papers from Echo Park WE ARE FAMILY 6x6 Paper Pad...it's one of my favorite paper pads!! The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz set. I added some Stampendous Aged Teal Embossing Enamel around the edges, and then used my TOASTER to heat emboss it. :) The black oval frame behind the sentiment was cut out using my Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities. The gorgeous Red Vintage Smooth Paper Cherry Blossom and Blue Vintage Ruffle Paper Cherry Blossoms are from Magnolia (these are new to the store)!! My favorite adhesive that I use on all my cards is Scor-Tape....that stuff is the best!
 
 Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to be eligible for the gift certificate and Top 3! 

And also remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like and want to order, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts so we can get the credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

oh my your colouring is always sooooo beautiful Rosie! hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Hey hun! We still have a week off before school starts again. And this means (very) early mornings are in the cards for me soon as well. *sigh* I'm sure you and Isaiah will get used to getting up early, just give it a month (or two ;)).
Your card is very beautiful! Image and sentiment match perfectly and you embellished the card beautifully. Hugs! xx