Monday, July 14, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~The Black Star Bookmark

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Today, I'm sharing my latest project for 7 Kids College Fund using DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss The Black Star cling stamp
 
If you know me then you know I love these beautiful girls! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
White: C3, N0, Colorless Blender
 
I decided to make a Bookmark! I used some gorgeous dps from Echo Park We Are Family 6x6 Paper Pad. The rose corner was made using Wild Rose Studio Rose Corner Specialty Die. The butterflies were cut out from the Memory Box Kensington Border Die. The trim and clear rhinestones were in my stash.
Don't forget, there are still a couple more days left to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE.
 
Have a great week!
Rosie

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute tag Rosie and lovely colours.xxx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, love your gorguss image and youve coloured her beautifully. A stunning tag. hugs Shirleyxxxxx