Wednesday, March 19, 2014

By LORi Designs BLOG HOP!!

 YUP, there's no more waiting...the By LORi Designs Blog Hop start today, WOOT, WOOT!! We are so excited to showcase this new digi set called Puddle Jumper Fancy Girl. There are two versions of her: one with a purse and one without. There are also some cute sentiments for her. All for one low price!!

You'll definitely want to check out the By LORi Designs Blog to read the rules!! Did you see there's a prize involved? In order to be eligible to win, you must leave a comment on each blog, then head back to the BLD post and add your blog to the linky!! You have until Thursday at midnight (EST) to complete the hop! The winner will be announced on Friday at 12 noon. Here's the hop order:
  Puddle Jumper Fancy Girl is printed on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black

The dps are from two different paper pads. The lace and flowers were in my stash. The sentiment is from By LORi Designs and was made for PJ Fancy Girl.

 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to order your BLD Stamps!! You'll definitely want to stock up on all these adorable digis! Next up on the hop is TRACY!!

Have a great time hopping!!
Rosie :)

17 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my word, Maddie would fall over dead if she saw this card with that Eiffel tower on it!! Classic color combo, never goes out of style!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a wonderful card...love the colors you used!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH, Rosie!! This card is absolutely gorgeous..as is your coloring! WTG!

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

cebelica said...

So "chic". Gorgeous girly card! Hugs! xx

Anita said...

So gorgeous Rosie and I love your embellies - the Eiffel tower, lace and flower - perfect!

Dee said...

I love pink and black for elegance and that goes so well with the Eiffel Tower.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Rosie! She looks so purdy in pink & black! Fabulous job!

April said...

Everyone needs a little black dress -- PJ's included! Love this.

JanR said...

My oh my, doesn't she look fancy! Fabulous card, I love all the little details.

Muffins and Lace said...

Perfection. Lovely card.

M DelValle said...

Pink and black and one of my fav color combinations!! You did an excellent job!! Love the card design and oval doilie!!

terri d said...

cute card and I love the colors. Your coloring is so nice and smooth looking!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I so like the theme on your card. You colored the hair on the image amazingly!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this beautiful card, Rosie!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Welcome! said...

I 'swooned' when I saw this card! Gorgeous! Hugs, K :)

Welcome! said...

I 'swooned' when I saw this card! Gorgeous! Hugs, K :)