Friday, October 11, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~For The Boys!


TGI Friday baby!! I'm so glad the weekend is here! Hoping to see some of Paul's family this weekend! They are some amazing people and I love them like my own family. Isaiah misses his cousins so much since we've moved and he's been wanting to see them. I love that they have a close relationship!
 
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The challenge for the next week is:

For The Boys!!

Get out those neglected TGF boy stamps and get busy! I should really make more boy cards since I have one....but I love pink and glitter and bling, haha! To see some amazing creations from my fellow DT sistas, be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog!! They are amazing as always!! 
 
For my bookmark today I used a new stamp called CC Dante. He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm mixed media DREAMY Kit.
 
Copics:
Skin: E01, E02, E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hoodie: G21, G23, G28
Vest/Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B99
 
I used some dps from Pink Paislee Old School Paper Pack. The metal stud trim is from Webster's Pages and the black fringe trim is from Recollections.
 
 Here's how to Play:
*You must use a TGF Stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on TGF Blog no later than Thursday, October 17th at NOON, CST.

*You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF Galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comments section on TGF Blog). 
 
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 Set!!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie hugs Pops x

Mojca said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Rosie. Love the cute little fellow. Have a lovely weekend with your family. hugs! MOjca