Friday, September 6, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~PICTURE THIS!


TGI Friday baby!! I'm so glad the weekend is here!! The hubby has been sick most of the week  with a sinus and upper respiratory infection....not good, poor guy! So I've been trying to nurse him back to health! Man it's a lot of work!! He appreciates it so that helps! I'm just glad he's feeling better. :)
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The challenge for the next week is:

PICTURE THIS!!

To see some amazing creations from my fellow DT sistas, be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog!! They are amazing as always and so dang creative!
For my card today I used two stamps: Frou Frou Fabulous and Ian from the Picture Perfect Set. Aren't they perfect together?! Both are stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: YR27, YR24, YR21
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Dress: B91, B93, B95, B99
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Shirt/Shoes: E41, E42, E43
T-Shirt: R22, R24, R29
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B99
Camera: C3, C5, N0

Did you know that The Greeting Farm is also stocking 6x6 paper pads?? I bought several pads from the store when I found out!! On my card today I used dps from Carta Bella DEVOTED 6x6 paper pad....LOVE IT!!!! The polaroid frame around Frou Frou is from TGF Film and Polaroid Die Set! The corners were cut with a Whimsy Stamps Corner Die and I added pearls from Recollections. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

 Here's how to Play:

*You must use a TGF Stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday, September 12th at NOON, CST.

*You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF Galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comments section on TGF Blog).

*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 Set!!

I can't wait to see what you created using the Picture This theme!!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is too darn smart!! I am totally going to have to copy this idea!! ;p

Mojca said...

Such a clever idea! I love the cute picture and the layout. hugs! Mojca