Wednesday, September 25, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~Anything Goes (with a twist of Marker)!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  
If you are looking from my TGF post please scroll down or click HERE.

 Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. All are challenges throughout the rest of the year will be ANYTHING GOES! But we are alternating our "optional" TWIST between Markers and Vintage. For the next two weeks our challenge is: 
ANYTHING GOES with an "optional" twist of Markers!
Now remember the challenge is "Anything Goes" so we should see a lot of you participating. And if you want to add the optional twist then grab your favorite markers and get to coloring! :)

Today I'm using a new favorite of mine: Kraftin' Kimmie Dance for Joy by Rachelle Anne Miller. I just love the whimsical nature of Rachelle Anne Miller's illustrations and was so excited when she started designing rubber stamps! I've got several from this collection, but this particular image just spoke to me. The past week I was going through a situation and this stamp was just a reminder to be joyful even in those sad or stressful situations. Sometimes it's hard to remember that life is full of many more reasons to dance for joy, instead of sitting around being unhappy!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15
Shoes: C3, C5
Butterfly: V12, V15, V17, R83, BG10, BG13

I used some dps from Echo Park EVERYDAY ECLECTIC 6x6 paper pad. I used some Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel around the image. The ribbon is from Walmart. The butterflies are a die from Stampin' Up. The crystal rhinestones are from Recollections. 

Here's a list of supplies from the 7 Kids Store:
This challenge ends on October 8th so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great rest of the week!
Rosie :)

6 comments:

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the big bow ans cute image. Hugs! Mojca

Melissa said...

She is very cute!

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous - these are the cutest stamps if you ask me! :) Great coloring and fun papers. Just love it, Rosie.
Have an awesome day...

Anonymous said...

I love love love it!!!! KK stamps are some of my very faves!!! I love the RAM stamps ~~~ soooooo sweet and cute!!! :) :) Your card is fabulous!! :) :)

cebelica said...

Squeee, this is adoooooorable!!! It sure is the perfect image to cheer you up. Beautiful, just beautiful!
Hugs! xx

Kelly said...

I love your card! She is darling!! Great colors and those butterflies are so pretty. Such a happy card!!!
Have a great weekend Rosie!
Hugs Kelly