Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TGF Garden Variety Tuesday~SKETCH!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today starts a new Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The theme for the next week is this awesome SKETCH by Annie Rose!! I totally love it!


For my card today I used Charlotte Chic....she's so gorgeous, isn't she?! Makes me want to go back to my curly hair days!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Headband/Skirt: YR21, YR24, R20, R22, C3
Shirt/Shoes: C3, C5

I used some gorgeous dps from My Mind's Eye In Bloom 6x6 paper pad....man I should have bought more than 1 because I'm totally in love with this paper!! The buttons, ribbon and flowers were sent to me by some awesome crafty friends! The sentiment is from Close to my Heart.
Here's how to play:
* Use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
 
* Submit your entry via InLinkz (below) no later than Monday, JUNE 22nd, 2013 at Noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, please add your URL in the comment section.)
 
* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store. 
 
*** But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis, or you can trade those two digis for a single rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along! *** 
 
Good luck! We can't wait to see your creations using this sketch!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

What a pretty sketch and you done it beautifully. I love the two big buttons. hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

This paper really is beautiful. And so is your card. Awesome work! Hugs! xx