Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge~~Use Dies or Punches!

Let's Go Shopping!
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your weekend is going okay so far. We have family visiting us from Oklahoma so it's been a full house, but I LOVE it! I like cooking for everyone...it's my thing! :)

I'm back today with a card for the new Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge, which is:

USE DIES OR PUNCHES!!

There are some changes to the challenge and posting format this year at Yumi and Fumi so be sure to read all the details HERE!! We have lots of exciting things in store for you all! :)

For my card today I used the super handsome CHASE. Isn't he so suave?!! I colored him with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Eyebrows/Eyes: E43, E44
Jacket/Shoes: E34, E35, E39
Vest/Button: G21, G24, G28
Tie: G24, E39
Pants: E51, E53, E55

I found this amazing Echo Park This & That "Charming" 6x6 paper pad at Hobby Lobby. I love that they are carrying 6x6 pads now...it's been a long time coming! For my die, I used the Heart Banner from La-La Land Crafts. I also used a Martha Stewart Border Punch for the middle panel. The ribbon is from Michaels and the pearls are from Close To My Heart.

The awesome sentiment is from a set called Happy Ending from One Little Dreamer! I love her stamps!! :)
You know me and my pop-dots....I added some behind the Heart Banner and also behind Chase. The doily is from Walmart. I inked the edges of the doily with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

Now, don't forget our challenge are now back to bi-weekly! Another change is that they will now end on Friday, 12:00 PM (PST) to give us time to announce the winner before the next challenge starts again. :) I hope to see you all participating.

Hugs,
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

He is suave isn't he?!! Another fabulous card Rosie!! Man I wish there was a HL near us. Totally missing out!!
;)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

rosie this is so cute!! i love his expression and your layout is so pretty and vintage...suits him being so dapper :) awesome work!

eva said...

chase looks pretty cool here! love the layout of this card!

Unknown said...

I never thought of using daily on a guy card but this actually looks GREAT! I love it, Rosie!!!

cebelica said...

I love the sentiment you used on your card. I think every woman would be happy to receive this card, especially with such a cute little gentelman on it.

Hugs! xx