Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday~~SKETCH!

 
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week started off okay. I'm telling you I'm ready for the sickness in our house to go away!! I just got over being sick and now the little one has come down with something even though I've been trying to disinfect everything. Hopefully tomorrow he's feeling better!!

Today we have an awesome Sketch for you for Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm.

For my card today I used a new release called Sitting Wonderful. She comes with all sorts of goodies including a chair and sentiment. I just used her and the little magazine that's part of the set. :) She's colored with Copics on Neenah Cardstock. I just noticed a piece of white paper stuck to her hair, darn it. It's not on the card, but decided to show up for the photo shoot, LOL!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Bow/Outfit: R81, R83, R85, YR23, YR20, YR23, Y21
Boots: R81, R83, R85:
Magazine: Same as above/Blue (B000)

I used some gorgeous and fun dps from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray paper pad. The sentiment stamped on the ribbon is from One Little Dreamer called Happy Ending. The side pink border was made using a Martha Stewart Border punch. I used a 1 7/8" scallop punch from The Paper Studio behind the magazine. The yellow corners are made using La-La Land's Filigree Corner Die.

In the side view you can see I raised Anya and some of the other elements on pop-dots for added dimension.

I love Suzanne's Sketch and can't wait to make more cards using it! Don't forget you can play along with us for a chance at winning a prize!!

Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog, no later than January 28th, 2013 at noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
***But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!**
 
Have a great week and see back here on Friday!
Hugs!!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Pretty card Rosie! I love the colors and all the details.
:)

cebelica said...

This is really pretty. A colorful and playful card. I like it! :) Hugs! xx