Monday, September 17, 2012

LLLC Halloween/Christmas New Release 2012

Well, it's finally here folks.....the fabulous HALLOWEEN/CHRISTMAS New Release at La-La Land Crafts!! Let me tell you these cuties are AMAZING!! We all had a blast designing creations with this new release, and we are so glad to finally share them with you. I'm telling you, the DT really knocked it outta the park with their samples! You should definitely head on over to the LLLC blog to check out all the awesomeness!

This is the Halloween/Christmas Release of 2012!!

There are 8 new Marci and Luka stamps and 7 new dies in this release.
All of these products are scheduled to ship on or around September 20th.
Click HERE to go SHOPPING!

First up, the new Halloween stamps - Lion Luka, Flying Witch Marci, Vampire Luka and Lil' Devil Marci. Aren't they too cute to spook? :-)
Here are the new Christmas stamps from this release - Christmas Elf Luka, Christmas Elf Marci, Christmas Lantern Marci and Christmas Present Luka.
How sweet are they? Love, Love, Love!!!
Next up are the new dies!
With the addition of the new dies, the possibilities for your holiday projects are endless!

There are 5 Halloween themed ones - Scary Tree, Spooky House, Eerie Bats, Frightful Fence and Creepy Vines. In addition, there are 2 new Christmas themed dies - Christmas Tree and Holly Flourish.

For my first card today I used the super adorable Lion Luka! I soooooo wish Isaiah had dressed up as a Lion for Halloween. I wanted him to when he was little, but it just never happened. I don't think now that he's 6 years old that he will go for being a Lion, but hey ya never know. :)
Copics/Chalk
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Lion Suit: YR23, YR21, E31, E30, R22, R20
Lion's Mane/Shoes: E29, E18, E15, E11

Here you can see all the DIES I used:
Creepy Vines
Eerie Bats
& Frightful Fence

The dps are from Authentique 6x6 Enchanted Collection. The black cardstock is from Core'dinations.

For my second card, I used Christmas Elf Luka.....perfect for all your Christmas projects!!
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Hat/Clothes/Stockings: R24, R27, R29, G21, G24, G28, Tinsel Glitter
Shoes: N8, N6, N4
Buckles: YR21, YR23
Presents: B00, B02, YG25, YG03, G24, R29, R27, R24, R81, R85, YR21, YR23

The DIES I used on this card are:
Christmas Tree
& Holly Flourish
The dps came from MME "All Is Bright". I also used Core'dinations cardstock and some Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter. Man, that stuff is messy, but I LOVE the glittery effect!!

All of these amazing stamps and dies are available in the LLLC Store HERE!! These will definitely fly off the shelves since the Holidays are right around the corner, so you'll definitely want to go snatch yours up quickly!

Have a great week and see you back here soon!

Hugs!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Adore what you created - so fun. My little guy was a lion once! fun memories!

cebelica said...

I may not be the biggest fan of Halloween (though I won't say "no" to carving pumpkins lol), but those new stamps are adorable. And not to even mentioned the Christmas ones ... Christmas is my favourite time of the year and these stamps made me go all "awwwwwww".
Seeing what you've done with both stamps from the new release made me "squee" (you should see the look my boyfriend gave me - he probably thought I was crazy lol). Never have I thought a Halloween card could get so cute. Never. Well girl, you proved me wrong. And as for the Elf Luka, I can almost see him tip-toeing around the living room and leaving the Christmas presents under the Christmas tree. Santa is very lucky to have such a good helper!
Sending big hugs your way! xx

Leanne said...

Cute!! i love the lions main and the layout on that card is spooky cute!
The elf card is adorable!
You always make these images come to life!
;)