Thursday, July 12, 2012

YUMI & FUMI Handmade BLOG HOP!!

Welcome to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog Hop!

Yumi and Fumi Handmade is a brand new stamp company created by some awesome friends, Renate and Leanne. You can read more about both of them on the blog HERE. They are amazing and so is this new stamp line!!

If you've stopped here from Kim's blog then you are on the right track. If not, then head on over to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog to start at the beginning. You will find all the information there, including prizes up for grabs and the blog hop list. The hop starts today and will run until Sunday, July 15th at Noon PST. That means you have 4 days to hop, comment, and look around. There will be hidden prizes so be sure to comment on each blog to be in the running.

My other great news......I'm on the Yumi & Fumi Design Team....YAY!! I'm so blessed and thankful for this opportunity to work along side these great and awesomely creative ladies!!
Yumi & Fumi DT

Now..... let me introduce you to Yumi with Fan!!



Isn't she beautiful?!?! I just {heart} her!! This stamp measures 3.25" HT x 2.43" W, and the best part..... she is scroll-cut and indexed for easy stamping. That means no cutting thick rubber and getting a hand-cramp (I am forever traumatized from cutting thick rubber, LOL!!). In addition, they are indexed so you can see exactly where you are stamping.



I colored my image with Copics and Chalk. You can see my colors below.

Copics/Chalk:
Skin: E13, chalk
Eyes: E47, E44
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Kimono/Fan: R35, R22, R20
Sash/Shoes: BG10, BG13, BG15

I decided to make something other than a card for this blog hop. I found this awesome Treat Box Tutorial on SplitcoastStampers from Beate. I thought maybe it would make a great pen holder for Renate and Leanne in their booth at the Carson Rubber Stamp Show this weekend. You can read more details about the show HERE. :)
The cardstock and dps are from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado Thoughts For The Day stamp set. I raised Yumi with Fan on pop dots for added dimension.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment for a chance at a prize! Next on the hop just happens to be one of the owners of Yumi and Fumi........RENATE. :)

Have a great week and ENJOY!!

Hugs,
Rosie
Link

24 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute cute I want her!

Trina said...

Your coloring looks fantastic! I love your paper, too!

Kim Swenson said...

Beautiful!

Ali said...

Yes she is beautiful! Love the box and your Copic coloring!

Unknown said...

What a cool project! The DP and coloring are super!

Mimi said...

Adorable treat box! and such a cutie on the front! am a new follower of your blog! ;D

Leanne said...

Love it!! Yes this is definitely going to be showcased somewhere special so that everyone can see all the gorgeous details! So thankful you are with us in this Rosie!

Denice said...

This is gorgeous Rosie, I love all the details in your project...especially your coloring.
:Dx

Jenny said...

Love your coloring!

eva said...

hi rosie! i love this! so pretty and what gorgeous coloring!

hapagirlren said...

She has like this beautiful sunkissed skin...i love it! I think you used my favorite colors, too :) And yes, as Leanne said...we'll have it showcased in our booth for sure! I love you to death and we couldn't be happier to have you on the squad <3

Blankina said...

What a cute shape of card/box....and another cutie of the Y & F stamp line...
I could do with a fan here...it is so hot!! Thanks for your great inspiration...off to the next hop,

Ciao Blankina

Unknown said...

This is so cute and what a great project - I'm adding it on my "to try and make" list.

Shar said...

3d projects (especially goodie box) I always love!!
Thank you for Sharing your wonderful project!!
Aloha,
Shar

Rachel Parys said...

Love it!! You did such an amazing job on this! The colors/coloring are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Your coloring is amazing!

Cami said...

She is adorable and beautifully colored!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great job. Super cute. Way to think outside the card. Lol

Lou Mac said...

What an absolutely stunning project - I love the colours and design of this!!

Yumi with Fan is a total beauty and you've coloured her perfectly!!

xo

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Rosie! What a cute image and the colouring is fab! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Look at all that detail you put into your project! Love the colours, Rosie! Well done.

Linda said...

WOW! You have MAD coloring skills girl! This is a FAB project! Thanks so much for sharing! Aloha, Linda

cebelica said...

You did a great job with this box. I love it! Hugs! xx

Lisa said...

I loved your creations on display at the Carson show! How did you make the easel card box with the drawers on every side? And the stationery set...both projects were stunning!!!