Monday, June 11, 2012

Inspiration Monday--Something For Dad

Happy Monday y'all! Hope you had a great weekend! We were busy landscaping our yard. We spent hours raking and digging for the past two weekends and we are still not done. I realize too that I am not a yard person, LOL!

Hard to believe it's already June and this Sunday is Father's Day....WHAT?? I'm just floored at how fast this year is flying by! To get us going and motivated this week on those projects, we at La-La Land Crafts are challenging you to make:

SOMETHING FOR DAD!

I found the cutest ideas at Fiskars for Father's Day and decided to make my hubby a tie coupon book. You can get the Tie Template & Coupon Book HERE. For my project I used the super cute Formal Luka...perfect with the tie, huh?!

Copics & Chalk:
Skin: E000, E00, chalk
Hair: E29, E25, E33
Shirt: BG15, BG13
Tie: E55, BG13, White Pen
Suit Jacket/Pants: C3, Black Chalk
Belt/Shoes: E25, Chalk

The papers are from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist. I just punched a hole in the top corner and used a ring clip. Then I tied CTMH ribbons to it. I raised the sentiment and Luka on pop-dots.

I haven't written on the tags yet for what the hubby can redeem the ties for....gotta leave something as a surprise. :)

I hope you join us over at LLLC and link up your creations in the Gallery. Don't forget to stop by the LLLC Store and get your Stamps and DIES....they really are lots of fun to color!

Have a great week and see ya back here soon!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Brilliant idea! My boyfriend's birthday is coming up in the beginning of August and I was thinking what to do for him. And then I saw this post. :D I love these ties and the idea with coupons!!!
Hugs! xx