Friday, July 29, 2011

CropStop Challenge #30-Anything Lace!

The challenge this week at CropStop is to use that LACE! You know....that stuff you've been hoarding cause it's just too gorgeous to use, LOL! I love lace, but sometimes find it difficult to incorporate onto my card. I'm getting better about it and after seeing the inspiration from my fellow Creative Team sisters, I'm ready to work up a project. I've seen some awesome rolled lace flowers I been wanting to try out. I'm on vacay right now, but believe me when I get back I'm going to give it a try!

If you've made a project with lace head over to the CropStop blog and link it up for a chance at the gift certificate drawing!

See you all soon! If you haven't scrolled through my blog lately I hope you scroll through to check out my LaLa Land cards! I've got some candy up for grabs on the July 18th post. You have until August 1st to leave a comment under that post to be eligible.

Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: